Meetings for Field Service
Current Literature Offer
1. Why is it beneficial to show householder something specific from publication?
2. What talking points from “Family Life” book have you found effective?
3. Of what benefit is it to refer to pictures in the publication? (Note pp. 4, 12, 117 and 176) Why might they be effective?
Be a Good Listener
1. Why is it good to show genuine interest in what householders say?
2. What effect does it have if you interrupt when householder is speaking?
3. Why is it good to agree with householder whenever possible? When might it be better to remain silent?
Making Return Visits
1. How much of our service time could be devoted to making return visits?
2. By way of preparation, what points should we get clearly in mind?
3. What Scriptural material do you plan to discuss on a return visit today?
MARCH 26–APRIL 1
Inviting Others to Memorial
1. Why should we attend the Memorial?
2. Who else should be invited?
3. How can the printed invitations be used? (Read and discuss suggestion from Presenting the Good News, par. 3.)