Meetings for Field Service
OCTOBER 29–NOVEMBER 4
Making Smooth Transitions
1. What do you say to connect Topic for Conversation with the book you are going to feature?
2. What do you direct attention to in the book being featured, tying points in with the Topic for Conversation?
3. What are some stories in the “Great Teacher” book that you use to show its value to families? (Examples)
Working with Others in the Field
1. If you are giving the presentation, how do you plan to include your companion in the conversation?
2. What upbuilding things can we talk about as we walk together between homes?
Being Versatile in Service
1. What situations have you encountered in the territory that called for you to be versatile?
2. How can we be prepared to be versatile in providing householders with the literature that meets their needs?
Working with Those Desiring Assistance
1. Why is it beneficial for adults to work with youths? And for publishers to work with those needing help?
2. How can parents involve their children so that they enjoy working in field service? And how can those who need assistance benefit the most from more experienced publishers?
NOVEMBER 26–DECEMBER 2
Field Service During Inclement Weather
1. How can consideration be shown for householder when weather is cold or wet?
2. What have you done to get invited into homes?
3. If not invited in, have you continued to give entire presentation?