Meetings for Field Service
Offer for February
1. Review briefly talking points from Topic for Conversation.
2. What introduction do you plan to use?
3. What are some talking points from the book you will use?
Taking a Personal Interest
1. What kind of questions can you ask to learn what the householder believes?
2. What is the benefit of listening to what the householder has to say?
3. Why can it be helpful to agree with the householder where possible?
Talking About God’s Kingdom
1. How does talking about the Kingdom show we are separate from the world?
3. How can we encourage others to talk about God’s kingdom?
FEBRUARY 25–MARCH 2
Directing New Ones to Organization
1. Why is it important to direct new ones to the organization? (Heb. 10:24, 25)
2. What methods have you found effective? (qm pp. 215-218)
3. When can this be done?