Meetings for Field Service
MARCH 31–APRIL 6
How to Introduce Yourself
1. Why is it advantageous not to introduce yourself in the same way all the time?
2. Should your introduction be (a) formal (b) jovial (c) warm and friendly? Why?
3. What introductions have you found appropriate? What do you find it best to avoid?
Return Visits on Those Attending the Memorial
1. What is the purpose of calling on Memorial attenders?
2. What common ground do we have to start with on such calls? How is this helpful?
3. What steps can we take to start a Bible study with some not presently studying?
Listening to People We Meet
1. Why is it important to listen to what the householder says?
2. Why might we neglect listening to the householder?
3. How can you incorporate the householder’s comments into your presentation?
Coping with Indifference
1. Why keep going in field service even though many are indifferent? (Ezek. 2:7)
2. How do you keep from letting indifference affect your joy?
3. Why should we not judge individuals we meet? (Acts 10:34, 35, 42)
APRIL 28–MAY 4
Current Literature Offer
1. Why is it beneficial to show householders something specific from the publications?
2. What talking points and illustrations from the offer do you plan to use?