Meetings for Field Service
Witnessing to All We Meet
1. How do you approach people on the street?
2. How would you start a conversation with a person at work?
3. How could you use magazines while on vacation or traveling to the convention?
Using the “Choosing” Book
1. What points do you feature in your presentations?
2. Why develop these points when following up interest?
3. How can the book be used to help young people?
1. Why read the magazines before offering them in the field?
2. What have you enjoyed in the current issues?
3. Discuss points in “Awake!” feature, “Have You Ever Wondered . . . ?”
1. What are the benefits of group witnessing?
2. How can children in the group be assisted?
3. What should be done with the group’s house-to-house records?