Meetings for Field Service
How do you plan to:
1. Make the new Topic for Conversation applicable to the householder?
2. Help the householder to reason on Matthew 5:3?
3. Stimulate a desire in the householder to look into the publication offered?
How is discretion a help:
1. In working territories in high crime or other difficult areas?
2. When going on some of your Bible studies alone?
3. When working in field service with unrelated persons of the opposite sex?
To keep initial interest alive:
1. Why might it be wise at times to make a return visit the next day?
2. Why must we personally prepare once we have started a study?
1. Why make an extra effort to invite interested ones to the special talk on April 5?
2. What do you plan to say to build up their interest in the talk?
3. In what ways can we help them benefit from their attendance at this talk?