Meetings for Field Service
SEPTEMBER 28–OCTOBER 4
1. What have you found effective in introducing the Topic for Conversation?
2. Why is warmth and friendliness needed in our introductions?
3. Why is it good to keep our introductions brief?
Presenting the magazines
1. What points from the magazines would appeal to you if you were the householder?
2. What article in current magazines ties in best with the Topic for Conversation?
Keeping house-to-house records
1. Why should we keep a record of interested persons?
2. What points should we note on our record?
3. Why might not-at-homes be recorded separately?
When making return visits why is it good to:
1. Remind person of previous discussion?
2. Show interesting point in current magazine?
3. Ask householder question for next visit?
OCTOBER 26–NOVEMBER 1
Using the Topic for Conversation
1. Review Topic.
2. How do you draw householder into conversation?
3. How do you tie the Topic in with offer?