● Literature offer for August: My Book of Bible Stories on a contribution of $2.50, or, if not available, use any 192-page book on a contribution of 75c. September: Truth book for 75c. October and November: Subscriptions for either The Watchtower or Awake! for $3.50 each for a one year subscription; six month subscription $2.00.
● The congregation secretary should fill out and send the Pioneer Information Report (S-207) to the Society as soon as he has received the August service reports from the pioneers. This must be sent in even if there are no pioneers in the congregation. Keep duplicate in the congregation file.
● Each congregation will receive three Literature Inventory forms and an actual count should be taken of all campaign literature in stock and of all controlled-stock items listed on the inventory form. Please fill out the forms completely and send the original to the Society no later than September 6. Keep a carbon copy for your files. The third form is to be used as a work sheet.
● At circuit assemblies having the new program starting in September, district overseers will give the public talk “How Does the Truth Affect Your Life?” Starting in September, circuit overseers will give a public talk entitled “Fulfilling the Command to Preach the Kingdom.”
● If congregations are interested in having circuit overseer slide talks from previous years shown, they should contact their circuit overseer as these slide talks cannot be ordered from the Society directly.
● New Publications Available:
Making Your Family Life Happy—Yoruba
● New Cassette Recordings Available:
Jehovah’s Name to Be Declared in All The Earth—Drama (single cassette)—Finnish
The Good News According to Matthew (set of three)—Danish, Japanese
The Good News According to Mark (set of two)—Danish, Japanese