Meetings for Field Service
When offering the “Bible Stories” book:
1. How will you tie in the Topic for Conversation?
2. What features will you highlight?
How will our cooperation help:
1. When group is being organized for service?
2. When directions are given for working in the territory?
3. To avoid loss of time in service?
Why is it considerate to:
1. Close gates and screen doors when leaving?
2. Avoid leaving literature exposed in the door?
3. Use sidewalks instead of crossing lawns?
How can children share in giving a witness:
1. By using a tract or handbill?
2. By reading a Scripture?
3. By pointing out highlights of the literature offer?