Meetings for Field Service
MARCH 31–APRIL 6
To help Memorial attenders, are there
1. Any you can call on today?
2. Points from Memorial or special talk you can use?
In offering True Peace book, how will you
1. Introduce the book?
2. Make use of illustrations?
3. Pave the way for a return visit?
In your introductions, should you
1. Always say you are a Witness?
2. Try to put the householder at ease? How?
In making offer, how might you
1. Use message from the publishers on page 2?
2. Describe personal enjoyment of book?
3. Use table of contents?
APRIL 28–MAY 4
As your companion talks in the door-to-door work, why
1. Listen attentively?
2. Look up scriptures?