Meetings for Field Service
How can we effectively
1. Make return visits?
2. Start magazine routes?
3. Cover our territory?
How may a Bible study be started
1. With a householder on your magazine route?
2. In territory where much literature has been placed?
3. By just using the Bible?
How might we reply if householder says:
1. “I am familiar with your work”? (rs p. 20)
2. “Why don’t you get involved in helping the community?” (rs p. 207-8)
3. “Why does God permit such wickedness?” (rs p. 430)
MAY 28–JUNE 3
When speaking to a householder, how can
1. Questions be used to draw him into a conversation?
2. Illustrations be used to awaken his interest?
3. We show discernment and respect for his time?