Theocratic Ministry School Review
The following questions will be considered orally at the Theocratic Ministry School during the week beginning April 28, 2003. The school overseer will conduct a 30–minute review based on material covered in assignments for the weeks of March 3 through April 28, 2003. [Note: Where there are no references after the question, you will need to do your own research to find the answers.—See Ministry School, pp. 36-7.]
1. What factors may contribute to a lack of fluency? [be p. 93]
2. True or False: Pausing should be avoided, since it can allow people’s minds to wander and give them opportunities to interrupt. Explain.
4. How can one develop proper sense stress? [be pp. 102-3]
5. What are the principal ideas that should be emphasized when reading aloud from a publication at a Bible study or at a congregation meeting? [be p. 105]
ASSIGNMENT NO. 1
7. What is the spiritual paradise? [w01 3/1 pp. 8-10]
WEEKLY BIBLE READING
11. (a) In the first century, what was “the disgusting thing” mentioned at Mark 13:14? (b) To what did its “standing where it ought not” refer?
13. What was the point of Jesus’ statement recorded at Luke 12:2?
14. In Jesus’ illustration of the lost drachma coin, why is the reaction of the angels remarkable? (Luke 15:10) How should their example affect us?
15. Which two covenants are mentioned at Luke 22:29?