Watchtower ONLINE LIBRARY
Watchtower
ONLINE LIBRARY
English
  • BIBLE
  • PUBLICATIONS
  • MEETINGS

Footnote

f In 1879, the headquarters was at 101 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The offices were moved to 44 Federal Street, Allegheny (Pittsburgh’s North Side), in 1884; and later in the same year, to 40 Federal Street. (In 1887, this was designated 151 Robinson Street.) When more space was needed, in 1889, Brother Russell built the Bible House, shown at the left, at 56-60 Arch Street, Allegheny. (This was later renumbered 610-614 Arch Street.) For a short period in 1918-19, they once again had their principal office in Pittsburgh, on the third floor at 119 Federal Street.

English Publications (1950-2027)
Log Out
Log In
  • English
  • Share
  • Preferences
  • Copyright © 2026 Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania
  • Terms of Use
  • Privacy Policy
  • Privacy Settings
  • JW.ORG
  • Log In
Share