How Would You Answer?
WHO SAID IT?
Draw a line connecting the statement to the person who said it.
1. “The fear of Jehovah is the start of wisdom.”
2. “Just as you want men to do to you, do the same way to them.”
3. “Love never fails.”
4. “Jehovah is my Shepherd. I shall lack nothing.”
◼ For Discussion: What is one other fact that you know about each of these Bible characters?
WHEN IN HISTORY?
Name the writer(s) of each of the Bible books below, and draw a line connecting the book to the approximate date it was completed.
1450 B.C.E. 1090 B.C.E. 1078 B.C.E. 36 C.E. 56 C.E.
WHO AM I?
8. I foretold that Sisera would be killed by a woman.
WHO AM I?
9. My husband and I risked our necks to save Paul.
FROM THIS ISSUE
Answer these questions, and provide the missing Bible verse(s).
Page 6 To be a follower of Christ, what must a person do? (Luke 9:․․․)
Pages 7-8 What did the apostle Paul say would happen to the Christian congregation after he went away? (Acts 20:․․․)
Page 13 What has Satan done to the minds of many? (2 Corinthians 4:․․․)
Page 28 What does the Bible say about homosexual acts? (Romans 1:․․․)
Children’s Picture Search
Can you find these pictures in this issue? In your own words, describe what is happening in each picture.
(Answers on page 20)
ANSWERS TO PAGE 31
1. Solomon.—Proverbs 9:10.
2. Jesus.—Luke 6:31.
3. Paul.—1 Corinthians 13:8.
4. David.—Psalm 23:1.
5. Joshua, 1450 B.C.E.
6. Samuel, 1090 B.C.E.
7. Paul, 56 C.E.
9. Prisca, or Priscilla.—Romans 16:3, 4.