For Family Review
Where Did It Happen?
1. Near which city did this event take place?
CLUE: Read Acts 6:7-9; 7:54-60.
Circle your answer on the map.
2. Why is Stephen being attacked?
3. What does Stephen ask God to do to his attackers?
How do you feel about the way Stephen reacted to his attackers? If you were in Stephen’s position, how would you have reacted, and why?
WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT KING HEZEKIAH?
4. Who was Hezekiah’s father?
CLUE: Read 2 Kings 18:1.
5. Even though Hezekiah’s father was very bad, what reputation did Hezekiah earn for himself?
CLUE: Read 2 Kings 18:5.
What helped Hezekiah to remain strong?
CLUE: Read 2 Kings 18:6.
If someone in your family stops serving God, how can you imitate Hezekiah?
CHILDREN’S PICTURE SEARCH
Can you find these pictures in this issue? In your own words, describe what is happening in each picture.
FROM THIS ISSUE
Answer these questions, and provide the missing Bible verse(s).
PAGE 5 What do our bodily systems confirm? Psalm 139:․․․
PAGE 8 What can the peace of God do? Philippians 4:․․․
PAGE 13 A handful of rest is better than what? Ecclesiastes 4:․․․
PAGE 23 Whom does God love? 2 Corinthians 9:․․․
● Answers on page 11
ANSWERS TO PAGE 31
2. Stephen is accused of blasphemy.
3. Forgive his attackers.
4. King Ahaz.
5. In zeal for true worship, there was no other king like him.